Federal Fusion Bullets .338 Diameter (338 Caliber) 225 Grain Bonded Spitzer Box of 100
Out of stock
Fusion 338 Caliber 225 Grain Bullet (50 ct.)
Handloaders can now roll their own with the bullet design that changed hunting ammunition forever. Fusion component bullets provide the largest expansion and highest weight retention in their class. With a molecularly fused jacket and a pressure-formed core, Fusion transfers maximum energy on target and provides tag-filling accuracy.
- Copper jacket is electro-chemically applied for perfect uniformity
- Tough, pressure-formed lead core
- Boat-tail design for excellent accuracy
- Skived, pre-programmed nose provides consistent expansion
- Maximum weight retention for deep penetration
|Bullet Style||Fusion Soft Point|
|Bullet Length In||1.280in. / 35.512mm|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.