Years of research and testing by the Hornady? Ballistic Development Group, combined with advanced manufacturing processes and quality control measures have led to the creation of the ultimate low drag, high performance match bullet. Click Here for Load Data to add to your reloading book.
Use of a new?A-TIP? seating stem?is required for optimal bullet seating.
- Aluminum tip is precision machined and longer than polymer tips which moves the center of gravity and enhances inflight stability.
- Aeroballistically advanced tip design results in tighter groups and reduced drag variability.
- Perfect blend of ogive, tip length, bearing surface and optimized boattail by caliber.
- Doppler radar verified low drag coefficient (high BC) bullets are forgiving of twist rate, seating depth and muzzle velocity.
- Refined design of the AMP??bullet jacket offers industry leading uniformity and concentricity.
- Right off the press ? sequentially packaged, one clone after another for the ultimate in consistent performance.
- Minimal handling throughout the manufacturing process ensures consistency from bullet to bullet.
- Packaged with a polishing bag to prepare bullets for loading (bullets aren?t bulk washed after manufacture).
|Caliber||30 Cal .308″|
|Product Line||A-TIP Match|
|Ballistic Coefficient||.878 (G1) .442 (G7)|
|Grain Weight||250 Gr.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Haydn Doughty (verified owner) –
Find 250 gr ATIP to be a very good projectile.
Powder Valley shipped to me very quickly and was received as advertised.
One recommendation would be to make sure that the A-Tip® Seating Stems Item #397138 for Hornady custom grade dies is made-up available too.
This is required for the 250 gr A-Tip and the 225 gr ELD match bullets.
Matt (verified owner) –
I shoot these in my .300PRC. These bullets enabled us to reach 2 mile targets! Awesome consistency!