Federal .400 / 40 165 GR Total Syntech Jacket American Eagle (100 Bullets)
Federal .400 / 40 165 GR Total Syntech Jacket American Eagle (100)
Out of stock
With an exclusive TSJâ¢ polymer jacket that eliminates copper fouling and decreases heat and friction, American EagleÂ® SyntechÂ® loads have redefined the range ammunition category. Now handloaders can get the benefits of the same groundbreaking design in Syntech component bullets. The advanced range projectiles provide clean, accurate, consistent performance, as well as less splash-back on steel targets.
- Polymer-encapsulated SyntechÂ® bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore
- Eliminates copper and lead fouling
- Decreases heat and friction, extending barrel life
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- 100-count packs
|Bullet Style||Syntech Jacket FN|
|Bullet Length In||0.567in. / 14.40mm|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.